With the commencement of Phase 2 on 20th July 2021, Fusion Medical has adopted the following practices to enhance the safe management measures for our patients’ personal safety:
- All patients will be accepted on appointment basis only
This allows us to minimise any potential cross infection of cases from existing known clusters.
- Patients will be arranged in private waiting rooms where available and they will remain masked at all times
- No refreshments will be served so that patients can continue to wear their masks throughout their visit. Breakfast voucher (where applicable) will be issued to the patient after the appointment
- All our frontline staff serving you had been vaccinated or received their first dose of COVID-19 vaccination
- All our staff will be swabbed for COVID-19 on a bi-weekly basis
- For consultations that can be arranged via telemedicine, the choice will be offered to the patient.
These measures are implemented in addition to the existing protocols already put in place:
- Scanning of Trace Together token upon every clinic visit for both staff and patient
- Adherence to 1-metre physical distancing measures at all times within the clinic
- Sanitisation of clinic which covers 5 important points:
- 2-hourly sanitisation of high-touch surfaces including door knobs
- Use of disinfectants with 70% or higher alcohol content as approved by health experts
- Staff to wear mask at all times. Gloves will be used where necessary
- Use of linen which will be disposed of properly after every single use
- Strict compliance with local laws pertaining to safety or cleaning guidelines
Fusion Medical encourages all to be vaccinated against COVID-19 and flu. Stay vigilant and safe!