Appointments for Aesthetic and medical services remain open for booking from 16th May to 13th June 2021 inclusive. Do note that strict safety measures will be enforced throughout this period.
Safe Management Measures
With the commencement of Phase 2 on 5th May 2021, Fusion Medical has adopted the following practices to enhance the safe management measures for our patients’ personal safety:
- All patients will be accepted on appointment basis only
This allows us to minimise any potential cross infection of cases from existing known clusters.
- Patients will be arranged in private waiting rooms where available and they will remain masked at all times
- No refreshments will be served so that patients can continue to wear their masks throughout their visit. Breakfast voucher (where applicable) will be issued to the patient after the appointment
- All our frontline staff serving you had been vaccinated or received their first dose of COVID-19 vaccination
- All our staff will be swabbed for COVID-19 on a bi-weekly basis
- For consultations that can be arranged via telemedicine, the choice will be offered to the patient.
These measures are implemented in addition to the existing protocols already put in place:
- Scanning of Trace Together token upon every clinic visit for both staff and patient
- Adherence to 1-metre physical distancing measures at all times within the clinic
- Sanitisation of clinic which covers 5 important points:
- 2-hourly sanitisation of high-touch surfaces including door knobs
- Use of disinfectants with 70% or higher alcohol content as approved by health experts
- Staff to wear mask at all times. Gloves will be used where necessary
- Use of linen which will be disposed of properly after every single use
- Strict compliance with local laws pertaining to safety or cleaning guidelines
Fusion Medical encourages all to be vaccinated against COVID-19 and flu. Stay vigilant and safe!