Dr Juliana Latif
After graduating from Guys’, King’s and St Thomas’ School of Medicine in the United Kingdom, Dr Juliana went on to complete her Graduate Diploma in Family medicine at the National University of Singapore. She is currently pursuing her diploma in Occupational Medicine.
Dr Juliana applies her years of experience in Family Medicine, Aesthetic Medicine and Women’s Health to her daily practice and customises treatment plans for each individual as she believes that
no one patient is the same. She focuses on disease prevention and healthy lifestyle promotion to optimise her patients’ physical and emotional well-being.
- Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery, Kings’ College London, UK
- Graduate Diploma in Family Medicine, National University of Singapore
- Master of Science in Non-surgical Facial Aesthetics, Anglia Ruskin University, UK
- Diplomate in Anti-aging and Regenerative Medicine, American Board of Anti-aging & Regenerative medicine
- Diploma in Aesthetic Medicine, American Academy of Aesthetic Medicine
- Korean Thread Lifting Master Course, American Academy of Aesthetic Medicine
- Certificate in competence in Skin Rejuvenation (Fractional Lasers), Chemical peels, Filler injection, Botulinum toxin injection, Laser for treating skin pigmentation and Assisted lasers or intense pulsed light for hair removal awarded by the Aesthetic Dermatology Educational Group, Singapore
- Certificate of Vaginal Rejuvenation treatment, The American Academy of Aesthetic Medicine
- Certificate of Bioidentical hormonal replacement, Marion Gluck Academy, United Kingdom