Pre-Marital Health Screening Package
- Pre-Screening Questionnaire
- Doctor’s consultation with physical examination
- Body Fat Analysis/BMI
- Blood Pressure
- Vision test
Report & Evaluation
- Doctor’s review with report
- Health & Lifestyle Counselling
- Full Blood Count
- Hb Electrophoresis
- ABO Group test
- Fasting Sugar
- Hepatitis B Profile
- Thyroid Profile
- Rubella test
- Urine FEME
- Papsmear (female)
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
for further enquiries.
Pre- Health Screening Preparations:
- Kindly provide your identification documents (eg. NRIC or passport).
- You should abstain from food or sugared drinks at least 10 hours before your scheduled appointment time.
- Drinking plain water before hand is allowed.
- You may take your regular medications as prescribed by your doctors except for any diabetes or sugar-lowering medication.
- Please bring along prescription glasses for eye tests.
- Please bring a list of all your current medication and any previous medical reports for your consultation with the doctor.
- For women you should ensure that you are not menstruating during your scheduled appointment as this can affect papsmear and urine analysis results.